Sunday, April 8, 2007

Milestone

Celebrated our 5th Anniversary being together yesterday.
Had breakfast in the morning at Fortunate Restaurant.
There's quite a variety of Dim Sum, but amongst all that stand out in front of me must be that Spare Ribs and Mango Pudding.
After which,I brought her to Canale @ Paragon.
I must say, she likes the cake and ambience a lot.
Quite a number of people came in and purchased their biscuits straight away, and in dozens and dozens...
Never had a go with it though...
After which, brought her to a shopping spree...
Dinner was over at The Altivo @ Mount Faber.
The ambience is superb liao la...
My frenz who are dating... Suggest to your guy or Guys, bring them there!!!
Then we took the cable car to and fro...
Comment on our cable car, its spacious but if you take it in the day time, thanks god if you did not turn into a roasted pig, haha...
The bird eye view from the top is nothing short of great.
Immediately after the ride, we were nearly conned by this cabby!!!
Maybe he thought all riders of cable cars are tourist, he was a limo cabby.
We board his cab, the meter wasn't on... Something is fishy in my mind...
Next thing I knew, he did the ultimate, Esplanade @ $35 upon boarding!!!
Chew... We immediately say no and drop off!!!
And he sped off immediately, perhaps bearing in mind that we will take his car plate number down.
Over at @ Esplanade, we had our usual Romantic Hagen-Dazs to conclude our day of celebration...
But that's not all, I still managed to witness YaoSheng's 21st Birthday at Downtown East...
Met up with all my old pals...
I got nothing to say, but I will definitely organise a gathering on the 30th April!!!
It was great.