Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sick Old Me

Hey,must be surprised that how come I'm blogging at such hour of the day of the week?
I should be in the army doing my National Service.
Reason very simple la, I fell sick for the past whole week and finally seen the doc last night.
Was deemed as high fever at 38.5 C, and was awarded with 2 day MC.
Finally fallen, been very active and fit for the past NSF period,(9 months).
Oh Ya, once again I'd tried to apply for a place in SMU, they had received my documentations,
what I can do now, is to wait for their confirmation.
Will I get the opportunity this time round?
Heard that Michell is now being vied by NUS and NTU!!!
Here's my knowledge on both schools.
In terms of ranking, NUS is 19 and NTU is 48 in the world.
In terms of module selection, in NTU, you have to personally go down and queue with your choice, and is serve on a first come first serve basis, quite a number of my friends stay overnight because of this, most importantly, when your chosen module is selected, but there's a clash of timing, you have to drop one of it.
Over at NUS, they are using this bidding method over the net, you are given certain points to bid, less say, the highest bidder will definitely get the module( with the time slot you chose ), unsuccessful bidder will have to bid for other modules.
Its all done over the net.
But the course you are being offered is different in both Universities right?
Hmmmz, this one you have to figure it yourself le...
Life Sciences vs
Chemistry and Biological Chemistry.
I'm a complete "Men Wai Han" in this.
Recently, Felicia Chin aka BaoBei in her most famous role till date came to my camp and did some filming along with Rui En.
And managed to got her Blog, think she's not bad in putting up her photos...
Do check it out over at that special column...
Wish me well...
By the way, think 30th gathering, I will confirm organize it, I need head counts...
Who can help me?