Friday, May 25, 2007

Eat With Family Day

Eat With Family Day


Finally, I'm out...
Got so many to post about...
I shall post it one by one...
Due to some stupid mistakes, I was not allowed to have my usual Nights off on Tue and Wed...
It was terrible...
Whole week in camp till now!!!
My little freedom!!!
I feel like singing the song named, I'm like a bird...
Haha...

Sorry for the long wait...
Was really busy the past few weeks due to lots of important events happening in camp...
Worked till the computer switches off automatically @ 2200 daily...
Amazing right, but thankfully, its only for this period of time ( 010507 - 010707).
Wah, 3 months horz!!!

Today is the Eat With Family Day Campaign...
So our kind-hearted superior allowed us to book in back at camp later at 2330...
But quite stupid la, might as well give us off for tomorrow, then no need go back...
Haiz...
Bo bian, Wear Green, Live Green, Eat Green, Sleep Green, Green Family...
This is the first time in my life that I've heard about this campaign if not for Army...
Very interesting, and I'm Loving It (Macdonald lingo came to good use)...
Haha...
Oh ya, I had a cut on my finger today against the rusty metal (My department rooftop).
Pain like siao...
Was up there on the rooftop inspecting, and clearing those mosquitoes breeding nest...
Damn disgusting and gross...
Algae, stagnant water here and there...

AC Milan vs Liverpool
Song bo...
Damn song...
Damn song to see Italians beating the Englishman...
Damn song to see that Italian football remains the world best...
Damn song to see Milan beat Pool...
Damn song to see Maldini lifting the cup...
Damn song to see my all time idol Inzaghi aka SuperPippo scoring goals in the Final...
Damn song to be able to watch this historical night...
Damn song to see Milan here and there in newspapers, be it Straits Times or NewPaper...
Haha...
But do you feel damn song seeing me blogging???

Heehee...
By the way, I've already a place in mind of where to go in our next class gathering...
Its real cool...
Its really a place for people who want to chill...
People like us!!!

Forza Italians...