Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Happy Labour Day

TB030 Gathering

Hi Guys, how you guys find the mini gathering last night?
Personally, I felt excited and happy to see you guys once again.
Was very delighted at the turnout rate, almost half the class turned up.
It was really a day where we guys had the chance to reminisce our past days in schools as well as gathering information from the ladies of their work life.
2 Teachers and counting on (Alan might become a P.E teacher)...
Like what James said, "Our future all in good hands."
Haha... Those were certainly not meant to be sarcastic.
As for us, the NS guys...
Can see that all of us are doing great, enjoying their vocation to the fullest (Esp. Alan-PTI).
The food last night at Sushi-Tei was great, I ordered an Oyako-Don.
Too bad I did not take a photo of it, as the egg looked as if is melting, but is certainly melting in my mouth, haha...
The ambience was good, perhaps was due to DaJie's and Mich effort for being there, queuing up for us early.
We gotten a so called VIP room, and there was certainly absolute privacy for us, hee...
The service wise, is not really up to the standard, not forgetting we have to "die-die" pay the 10% service charge + 1% of cess tax.
After the meal, we went to the nearby Pacific Coffee for "Chilling".
I don't know what to say, but perhaps is really been quite a long long while since we get together, the feeling and atmosphere around us were special (at least for me lah).

In all, thanks everyone for coming (at least got give organiser face huh).
Awaiting for Brandon to upload those exciting photos.
I'll try my best to get everyones' free time and organise more of such events in future.
Perhaps, the next outing, if you guys could remember vividly, our days at the Sentosa Chalet?!
Haha... We shall see huh...
Does being an organiser get paid?
Haha...

Less but not least, a personal favourite teasing quote from me to all of us.
"I like you, you remind me of the days when I was young and stupid."